We can all agree that February in Toronto tends to be a bit dismal, so why not fill it with a whole lot of city love?
This February, The Love Lettering Project is partnering with Pattison Onestop’s Art in Transit program, to bring love letters to The PATH in Toronto.
Write a letter to something you love about Toronto and submit it for consideration in the digital exhibit that will grace the halls of The PATH for Torontonians and visitors alike to take in.
The catch: February is coming FAST! Please send ‘em in asap. All letters need to be received by Tuesday, January 21st.
How it works:
- Think of something you LOVE about Toronto (the more specific the better!)
- Get yourself a piece of paper/cardstock measuring approximately 4.5 inches wide by 6 inches high (Keep it vertical please!)
- Hand write this thing you love an unsigned love letter starting with the words: Dear Toronto (and try to be as clear and legible as possible)
- Decorate/illustrate/gussy up your love letter if you’d like. (See examples above!)
- Pop it in the mail and send to:
Love Lettering Project
c/o archiTEXT, #212
1214 Queen Street West
The incredible Joseph Michael will be photographing the selected letters and the exhibit will run from Feb 3-28.
If you include your mailing address, Lindsay will send your love letter back with an airmail envelope marked love so you can hide your love note for a stranger to find.
For more info about the project: loveletteringproject.com/about
Please send me a note if you have any questions: email@example.com
Love, write, deliver!
PS: Fine print:
In submitting a love letter to Toronto, you grant The Love Lettering Project the right to use the image in any many deemed appropriate including potential inclusion in Pattison OneStop’s Art In Transit project and promotion of said project.